El Banco is a low density 110-acre gated community developed by former Yahoo CEO Tim Koogle and wife Pam. The community was conceived as an ultra-luxe exclusive enclave in the tradition of its neighbor Punta Mita, less than 5 minutes drive north.
Designed by artist Juan Collignon Hoff and architect Manuel Mestre, Casa Tres Soles has 5-star resort amenities. With 18,000 square feet under roof and 20,000 square feet of gardens and water features, the dramatic layout features 2 separate guest houses, 3 master suites, 4 guest suites, a home cinema, a spa with sauna, a gym with treadmills, and from the pool and common areas, 180 degree views of the ocean. A white sand beach sits 30 yards south with access available only to residents of El Banco.
Event-Friendly Tres Soles has been featured on many popular wedding blogs and sites as the venue for a fabulous Destination Wedding; see event policies below.
Gated Entrance to El Banco development from main highway
9 Bedrooms, sleeps 18 persons, 20 with children
Rate Per Night USD
Add 16% Tax
- Value Season (May-Oct) $9000
- Peak Season (Nov-Apr) $11,000
- Thanksgiving $11,500
- Christmas $18,000
- New Year $20,000
- Rate Includes One Round Trip Airport Transfer
- Maximum 125 persons
- Minimum Nights
- 5 night minimum Nov thru April
- 3 night minimum May and June
- Jul to Oct Outdoor Weddings are not recommended due to rainy season and high humidity
- Event Planner Required – We can refer you to local Event Planners that we have worked with in the past who have a proven track record of professionalism, cost efficiency and talent for design. Guest may interview the list of referrals to find the best fit for your budget and vision.
- Refundable Damage Deposit: $5000US
Varies based on number of nights and size of wedding
From $4000 to $13,500US