La Mansion is famous for the stunning views from the resort-style pool and grounds which makes it a favorite for Destination Weddings and other special occasion trips like Milestone Birthdays and Family Reunions. Beautiful beaches are within walking distance. The stylish Garza Blanca Resort and Spa is next door; Old Town Puerto Vallarta is less than a 10 minute taxi ride to the north.
What remains of the vast coconut groves from the old Garza Blanca Preserve that borders La Mansion can be seen in this image.
La Mansion has a tropical, breezy “I’m in paradise” vibe which has to experienced in person to appreciate. The gardens are beautifully maintained and outdoor furniture is always being replaced and updated. The villa has personal touches like a baby grand piano and a collection of masks from New Guinea but the overall feeling of the property is that it is designed more for use, comfort and enjoyment rather than an afraid-to-touch-anything showplace.
5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10 persons
Rate Per Night USD
- Value Season (May-Oct) $1250
- Peak Season (Nov-Apr) $1950
- Christmas/New Year $2500
- Maximum Capacity: 120 persons
- If the ceremony is held offsite e.g. Our Lady of Guadalupe church in Old Town Vallarta, the maximum capacity increases to 150 persons
- Wedding Season: Nov thru early June
- Large events not recommended at this destination during rainy season (late June thru Oct). Most event planners will not book weddings in this time period. Apart from daily chance of rain, the tropical heat and humidity in summer months are a deterrent for outdoor parties.
- Minimum Nights: 5
- Event Fee: One Night Rental
- Event Planner Required – We can refer you to local Event Planners that we have worked with in the past who have a proven track record of professionalism, cost efficiency and talent for design. Guest may interview the list of referrals to find the best fit for your budget and vision.
- Refundable Damage Deposit: $1000US