This fabulous estate features almost 11,000 square feet under roof and 20,000 square feet of gardens, terraces and water features. Palo de Brasil was recently constructed in a new development just south of Punta Mita called Pontoquito, one of the most exclusive and luxe areas of Mexico.
The expansive terraces and open air living spaces next to the ocean make Palo de Brasil a designer’s dream for a destination wedding.
5 Bedrooms, 10 persons + 2 extra bedrooms for nannies and children
Rate Per Night USD
Add 16% Tax + 5% Service Fee
- Value Season (May-Oct) $5045
- Peak Season (Nov-Apr) $6745
- Christmas/New Year $14,045
- Easter $7295
- Maximum 150 persons
- Minimum Nights: 3
- Jul to Oct Outdoor Weddings are not recommended due to rainy season and high humidity
- Event Planner Required – We can refer you to local Event Planners that we have worked with in the past who have a proven track record of professionalism, cost efficiency and talent for design. Guest may interview the list of referrals to find the best fit for your budget and vision.
- Refundable Damage Deposit: $5000US
Varies based on number of nights and size of wedding
From $4000 to $11,000US