Villa Valentin is a boutique villa with 8 bedrooms that sleeps 18 persons. Located approximately 10 minutes south of Sayulita, Villa Valentin is the perfect venue for a family reunion, milestone trip or destination wedding.
The main villa has 4 bedrooms plus two guest houses with 2 bedrooms each. The common dining area in the main villa has capacity for 20 persons, The guest houses have sunken lounging areas and outdoor kitchens. One of the bedrooms in the main villa is built for kids and has additional bunk beds. The Master Suite opens to the pool area, has views of Monkey Mountain and an open air bath that looks out to the ocean.
Villa Valentin was recently restored and features updated amenities, hand painted tiles and stylish decor. Outdoor living areas on the ocean side of the villa were designed to capture cross ventilation from the sea breezes to the pool and pavillions on the jungle side.
Villa Valentine includes continental breakfast served poolside each morning. Chef service for dinner is available for an additional fee.
8 Bedrooms, Sleeps 18 people
Rate Per Night USD
Add 16% Tax
- Value Season (May-Oct) $1300
- Peak Season (Nov-Apr) $1800
- Christmas/New Year $3600
- Maximum 120 persons – During Wedding Season Nov thru early June
- Large events not recommended at this destination during rainy season (late June thru Oct). Most event planners will not book weddings in this time period. Apart from daily chance of rain, the tropical heat and humidity in summer months are a deterrent for outdoor parties.
- 5 night minimum
- Event Fee $2000US
- Event Planner Required – We can refer you to local Event Planners that we have worked with in the past who have a proven track record of professionalism, cost efficiency and talent for design. Guest may interview the list of referrals to find the best fit for your budget and vision.
- Refundable Damage Deposit: $1000US