Click onto links below to get answers to frequently asked questions
- How do I get to my villa from the airport?
- How do I get my keys?
- Is Telephone and Internet available?
- How Secure is Puerto Vallarta?
- Is the water safe? Do I need adapters? Is there Air Conditioning?
- Is the pool heated? Do I need to bring beach towels?
- Will I be able to watch my favorite sports team on TV?
- What is the difference between Full Staff and Partial Staff?
- Can the staff pre-stock the fridge with groceries before I arrive?
- Tell me more about Cook Service
- How much should we tip?
- Is there a washer/dryer? Will the staff do personal laundry?
- Where do we go for Medical Services?
- Can we use US or Canadian dollars? Traveler’s Checks? Where do we exchange money for local currency? How do I get more cash if I need it?
|SUMMER: $1300||BEDROOMS: 4|
|WINTER: $1900||LOCATION: Ocean Front|
|HOLIDAYS: $2500||AREA: Mismaloya|
Inside Casa San Sebastian two half-century old hiquera trees form an integral partnership with this split-level residence, their huge trunks jutting upward through white marble floors and ten-foot ceilings. The hiquera’s massive canopies dominate the angular palapa roof, combining shade from the tropical sun with a sense of centuries-old permanence.
Vivid Mexican colors have been strategically used to highlight and create interior drama with an affinity for the surrounding environment, offering a whimsical contrast with the white walls and blue-sky open-aired feel of the palapa.
The architect, Alberto Alvarez, a local award winning University of Guadalajara graduate, adopted the Pacific Coast style from famed Mexican architect Luis Barragan, resulting in a dramatic and spectacular residence. The villa provides a relaxed, leisurely setting; a place to recharge, to revitalize.
Local interior designer-sculptor Jorge Rubio completed the striking interior touches using the naturally occurring boulders and trees in the structure. The interior furnishings of the home are a blend of Mexican traditional and modern, in keeping with the
This contemporary masterpiece sits directly in front of Los Arcos islands, near Mismaloya, about 10 minutes south of Old Town Puerto Vallarta. The expansive pool area creates the perfect outdoor living space with the awe inspiring islands dominating the breathtaking view.
Adjoining villas next door, Las Peñas and
There is a small sandy beach about 100 yards to the north, accessible down a rocky path. Mismaloya beach is located less than a half mile to the south.
Mismaloya is the main launching point for fishing and snorkeling inside the bay, site of original film set of “Night of the Iguana” the notorious movie starring Richard Burton that put Vallarta on the map in the early 1960’s. Mismaloya is an authentic Mexican jungle village and a popular beach with locals featuring rustic palapa restaurants, all major water sports and horseback riding tours upriver to jungle restaurant and waterfall at “El Eden”, film set of “The Predator”.
- 4 bedrooms with private bath and A/C
- Includes three Master suites with king bed, oceanfront terraces, walk in closets, marble baths with Jacuzzi tubs, ocean views from showers
- 4th Bedroom with queen bed
- Air conditioning throughout the villa
- Approx 8,000 sq feet of living space including terraces and pool
- Dramatic 50 ft heated infinity pool with jacuzzi; outdoor living and dining areas, wet bar and recreation area at water’s edge.
- Access to sandy beach about 100 yards to the north
- Mismaloya beach approx 1 km to the south; popular area for authentic seafood restaurants, water sports, horseback riding etc
- Fountain, gardens
- Gourmet kitchen
- Satellite TV’s, DVD
- Stereo system with speakers in the pool area
- Wireless Internet service, fax, free long distance to US and
- Water purification system throughout the entire villa; all tap water is filtered
- Enclosed off street parking
- Full staff with cook and maid service daily except Sunday and holidays. Rate includes cook service twice daily; tips and cost of food and beverage not included
- Breathtaking oceanfront location approx 7 miles south of Old Town Puerto Vallarta; worth the drive for the incredible energy of