The Luxury Vacation Villa Experience isnt complete without a full service Concierge to assist you with planning your activities. Puerto Vallarta has activities to satisfy any traveller from rugged to relaxing, Vallarta has it all and Our Concierge is here to help so just ask one of our villa specialists for tips on travel to Mexico. Take advantage of our Concierge Services to optimize your luxury vacation rental experience.
Puerto Vallarta Restaurant Reservations
Puerto Vallarta has an amazing amount of world class dining to choose from; part of the fun of your trip will be exploring Vallarta’s culinary scene. Please ask your villa specialist for restaurant recommendations and tips on the latest hot spots. You will want to dine at your private villa most nights, being pampered by your staff, but let us make some dinner reservations for you too. Or play it by ear and let the villa staff call the restaurants for you once you are there.
Your villa will have local magazines with lists of Puerto Vallarta’s top restaurants, current reviews, photos and menus to help you plan your dining itinerary.
Puerto Vallarta Spa Services
Your villa specialist can set up a spa day at your villa with in-house massage therapy or manicure/pedicures. Please let us know if wanting to visit a spa, hair dresser or nail salon while on your trip.
Puerto Vallarta Boat Charters
Your trip to Vallarta would not be complete without a view of the bay from the water. We can set you up with some of the best boat charters on the bay.
Snorkeling at Los Arcos National Marine Park is like swimming in an aquarium and so easy to do. An experienced crew can shuttle you there in just a few minutes; located less than 500 meters off shore at the mouth of Mismaloya cove, a few miles south of Old Town Puerto Vallarta.
Puerto Vallarta Zip Line
The rain forest south of town is the setting of one of the best canopy tours in Mexico. See live orchids and tropical birds from the tops of trees as you glide over the Tomatlán river gorge. Safe, fun and convenient; they offer pick up points all over town.
Puerto Vallarta Fitness
Puerto Vallarta has several excellent gyms that provide day passes for out of town guests. There is a Gold’s Gym in the Hotel Zone, a pilates studio and Curves in Old Town Vallarta and the Tennis Club at Canto del Sol in the Hotel Zone. We can assist you with arranging reservations and passes.
Puerto Vallarta Yoga
Puerto Vallarta is the perfect setting for yoga. We can book a private session in the comfort of your villa or send you to one of the great studios in the Puerto Vallarta area.
Puerto Vallarta Golf Courses
Let us set up some tee times for you. According to Golf Magazine, Puerto Vallarta is one of the top Golf Destinations in Mexico. Enjoy a wide range of challenge levels and beautiful scenery as you golf at your choice of nine area courses. It is easy to see why golfers of all skill levels choose Puerto Vallarta for their golfing vacation.
- Marina Club de Golf Joe Finger designed course located in Marina Vallarta approx. 25 minute drive from most south shore villas. Voted “Best Places to Play” in 2004 by Golf Digest
- Vista Vallarta Nicklaus and Weiskopf designed courses located inland from the marina and airport. Approx. 25 minute drive north of Old Town Puerto Vallarta.
- Four Seasons Resort Punta Mita Nicklaus signature course at the exclusive Four Seasons Resort in Punta de Mita, approx 45 mins north of the airport.
- Flamingos Golf Course Located on the highway near Bucerias approx. 35 minute drive north of Old Town Puerto Vallarta.
- Mayan Palace Marina Golf Course Located in Nuevo Vallarta aprox. 35 minute drive north of Old Town Puerto Vallarta.
- El Tigre Golf Course at Paradise Village Located in Nuevo Vallarta approx. 35 minute drive north of Old Town Puerto Vallarta.
- Tamarindo Golf Course Located in Tamarindo, a resort near Manzanillo, a few hours drive south of Puerto Vallarta.
Rated as one of the top 5 courses in Mexico.
- Isla Navidad Golf Course Touted as one of the most lush golf courses in the world, 27 holes, located near Barra de Navidad approx 2 hours south of Puerto Vallarta.