In 2015, Trip Advisor called Casa China Blanca the #1 Vacation Home Worthy of a Movie. The minimalist style and clean, modern lines of China Blanca make it the perfect setting for futuristic films and countless fantasy weddings.
Trust the artistic eye of directors and location scouts who find this amazing backdrop appealing and stop the search.
Casa China Blanca also has years of experience with events and has made a name for itself in destination weddings.
Casa China Blanca sleeps 10 persons and is in an upscale area of the bay that offers the best in security and amenities. Located behind the gates of Los Veneros Resort near the gated community of Punta Mita, China Blanca includes membership to the Beach Club at Los Veneros.
A 6-passenger golf cart is provided by the villa for getting around the grounds of the resort.
Rate Per Night USD
- Value Season (Jun-Sep) $1500
- Peak Season (Oct-May) $1900
- Spring Break $2500
- Christmas/New Year $23,000 per week, 7 night minimum each holiday
- Maximum 180 guests
- Event Planner Required – we can refer you to Event Planners who have designed weddings at China Blanca in the past and work closely with the villa staff and management. Guest may interview the list of referrals to find the best fit your vision.
- Refundable Damage Deposit: $2000US
Event with Rental
- 3 Night Minimum
- Event Fee: One Night Rental
The villa may be booked as venue for one day on a Friday or Saturday with access to the property from 9 am to 11 pm
- Event Fee: $7500US
- Clean-up Fee: $500US
BEACH ACCESS, LOCATION AND GETTING AROUND
Los Veneros Gated Community, Punta Mita, Riviera Nayarit, Mexico
- Beach down a stair way below the villa (beach can be narrow and rocky depending on tides)
- Membership privileges at Los Veneros Beach Club and Tennis Courts
- Gated Community with 24 hour security
- 5 minute golf cart ride to Beach Club
- 5 minute walk to Tennis Courts
- 15 minute drive south of the town of Punta de Mita with restaurants, convenience stores, 24-hour pharmacy and a clinic with ER
- 15 miles south of Sayulita (35 minutes driving)
- 8 miles south of Litibu Golf Course (15 minutes driving)
- 7 miles north of La Cruz de Huancaxtle Marina (16 minutes driving)
- 21 miles north of Puerto Vallarta International Airport (45 minutes driving)
- 27 miles north of Los Muertos Beach, Old Town Puerto Vallarta (1.25 hours driving)
Location is private and secluded but we recommend allowing local taxi drivers act as your chauffer rather than renting a vehicle. The highway is 2-lane and curvy.
The villa provides a golf cart for getting to the Beach Club and Tennis Courts. The staff can call taxis for pick up at the villa when wanting to explore the area.
There are some lovely restaurants and fun beach bars in the town of Punta de Mita. Sayulita is very popular and lots to choose from for activites, dining and shopping. La Cruz de Huanacaxtle has a world-class yacht marina with a beautiful bar and restaurant overlooking the boat basin. The restaurant and spa at the St Regis Punta Mita are open to the public; at Four Seasons you must purchase a day pass.
For the drive to and from the airport, we will book round-trip transfers in advance with private drivers who know the area well.
BEDROOMS AND BATHS
5 bedrooms with:
- King Bed
- Ensuite Baths
- Zoned Air conditioning; each suite controls its own temperature
4 bedrooms have ocean view, 1 bedroom opens onto the gardens
Master Suite with large seating area takes up entire upper floor
3 Half-baths in common areas
- Air Conditioned in Common Areas
- 12-person dining table indoors
- Modern kitchen with breakfast bar and Sub-Zero appliances
- Water filtration system; tap water is purified
- Baby Equipment
- Television in Master Suite and Kitchen seating area
- Satellite service
- Sound System
- Heated saline infinity pool
- Wading Pool for Lounges
- Dining/Card Table under a pavillion
- Lounge Beds
- 6-passenger electric golf cart
- Paddle boards
- Boogie boards
- Tennis Racquets
- Yoga Mats
STAFF and SERVICES
- Cook : 8am-4pm, 7 days per week
- Sit-down service for breakfast and lunch; breakfast served starting at 9 am
- Before leaving for the day, Cook can prepare appetizers for sunset happy hour or leave covered dishes for dinner to be eaten later
- Housekeeping/Towel Service
- Gate Guard
- Concierge service - provided at time of booking or arranged in-house by villa staff
- Pre-stock service
- Dinner Service
- Food and beverage – itemized receipts from grocery and liquor store will be provided.
- Holiday Staff Service
- Staff Gratuities
- Airport Transfers
- Shopping Fee - a fee will be added to grocery receipts to cover transportation costs for staff to do the shopping for daily menus.
Please let us help you arrange activities in advance:
- In-House Spa services
- Snorkel Trip to Las Marietas Islands
- Surfing and Paddle Board Lessons - at El Anclote in Punta de Mita or in Sayulita
- Sunset Cruise
- Whale Watching Dec-Mar
- Sea Turtle Rescue Program (seasonal)
- Sport Fishing – tuna, dorado and sail fish
- Horseback Riding
- Maximum 10 persons
- Smoking in outside areas
- Event Friendly - as a venue can accommodate up to 150 persons