Casa Dos Chicos is a stylish 4 bedroom property on the hill above the charming village of Sayulita. The villa was restored and designed by owners who also manage fabulous villas in Italy. Their appreciation of beauty is evident in the unique roof top living spaces with 360 views of the Pacific Ocean, jungle covered mountains and the seaside boho resort of Sayulita, a short walk down the hill. Watching the sun setting into the Pacific as the soft glow of lamps from the village begin to emerge will be daily celebrations in your week.
The villa’s innovative floor plan features two 3-story buildings connected by a bridge. The heated pools and garden are on street level. Each building has 2 bedrooms, lower and upper level, with the common areas on the roof top.
Casa Dos Chicos is part of a 3-villa complex that is perfect for large groups. The adjacent CasaSaturno&CasitaMimas has 5 bedrooms + guest house that sleeps an additional 14 persons, with total sleeping capacity of 24 persons at the 3 properties. If planning a Destination Wedding, Family Reunion, Milestone Trip or Corporate Retreat, this is your answer. Two heated pools, two splash pools/jacuzzis, multiple entertaining areas and spacious bedrooms with views, plus your guests will easily be able to explore town on their own.
Casa Dos Chicos includes maid service 4 days per week; Casa Saturno&Casita Mimas 6 days per week. Chef service is available for an additional fee.
These properties rent by the week, Saturday to Saturday. Ask about discounts for booking 2 weeks or more; see rates below. Please note the bedrooms do not have air conditioning. We recommend booking from late November to early May.
4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8 persons
Rate Per Night USD
7 Night Minimum in Peak and Mid Season
- Value Season (Jun-Sep) $425, 4 Night Minimum
- Mid Season (May and Oct) $550
- Peak Season (Nov-Apr) $680
- Christmas/New Year $925
- Easter $815
For an additional fee, up to 2 extra persons allowed for 10 persons total. Twin Beds provided
- Maximum Capacity: 30 persons
- All 3 villas in the compound must be booked
- Wedding Season: Nov thru early June
- Large events not recommended at this destination during rainy season (late June thru Oct). Most event planners will not book weddings in this time period. Apart from daily chance of rain, the tropical heat and humidity in summer months are a deterrent for outdoor parties.
- Minimum Number of Nights: 7 Nights
- Event Fee
- Varies based on size of wedding; starting at $1000 up to $3000. Please Inquire.
- Event Planner Required
- We will provide Guest with the list of local event planners already approved by the villa. They all have a proven track record of professionalism, cost efficiency and talent for design. Guest may interview the list of referrals to find the best fit for your budget and vision.
- Refundable Damage Deposit: $1000US