General Villa Description
1 Free Night and 5-Star Service
- Stay 4 nights, Pay for 3 during Value Season
Casa Majani is located inside the gates of the Punta Mita resort next to the fabulous St Regis hotel. Majani offers membership to private beach clubs, golf and tennis along with a 14-passenger van, 6-passenger electric golf cart and 4 town bikes for getting around the resort.
Designed by renowned architects Manolo Manestre and Juan Collignon with the concept that every space has intention, Casa Majani is a network of pathways, reflection pools, lush gardens and dramatic lighting. Sustainable materials and organic elements were used in the construction.
The bedroom suites are separate bungalows placed throughout the property; each has a Control 4 system, wireless music streaming and televisions with Blu-ray. The sliding walls of the serene yoga sanctuary can be closed for air conditioning during summer months; the gym features Precor equipment and the media room a Bowers and Wilkins home theater system.
The grand palapa is the centerpiece overlooking 150 linear feet of infinity pool that border the two ocean front bedrooms, creating an over-water suite effect. At ocean’s edge is a sand terrace with lounges shaded by sculptural Manzanillo trees during the day and a fire pit for star gazing at night. The beach is narrow and rocky but paddle boards and kayaks are provided.
Impeccable staff includes a gourmet chef with sit-down service 3 times per day, a house wine list and Sub-Zero wine storage. Casa Majani allows events with up to 30 persons, making it the perfect venue for a destination wedding or milestone trip. The villa sleeps up to 12 adults and 2 extra children at no additional fee, but is best suited for children over the age of 6 due to all the water features on the property.
6 bedrooms with:
- Open-concept Ensuite Baths
- Motorized shades with sheer and blackout option
- Flat screen TV with Blu-ray
- Control 4 remote system
- Wireless music streaming system
- Access to outdoor areas and gardens
- Zoned Air Conditioning; each suite controls its own temperature
- Ceiling Fans
- Safe for guest valuables
Casa Majani has 2 oceanfront suites over the pool, 3 garden suites and 1 small bedroom with no view. The suites are private bungalows, separate from the common areas.
- “Aramara” or Ocean Suite – King bed. The largest over-water suite and closest to the ocean, one side is bordered by the pool, another has seating on the sand terrace; bath features an outdoor shower and large stone tub.
- “Keili” or Tree Suite – King bed. This suite is surrounded by the pool on two sides. The terrace extends over the pool and the open concept shower steps off into the pool. Bath also includes a large stone tub.
- “Tao” or Bird Suite – King bed. Outdoor shower, sitting area, terrace with garden view
- “Turi” or Children’s Suite – Two double beds. Outdoor shower, sitting area, terrace with garden view. Turi shares a common wall with Tao making it an excellent side-by-side option for families
- “Wiki” or Sun Suite – King bed. The most private of the suites set in the back garden with partial ocean view. Outdoor shower, sitting area, terrace
- “Xotu” or Flower Suite – the farthest from the central common areas, this suite is the smaller than the other 5 bedrooms and has no view.
1.5 baths in common areas