Casa Godi is located in the biosphere reserve of Sian Kaan, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, 15 minutes south of Tulum Hotel Zone. The villa is surrounded by water and wildscape; white sand beaches of the Caribbean on one side and a lagoon with ancient Mayan canals on the other. A rooftop terrace offers views of sunrise and sunset. Multiple outdoor common areas and air conditioned living/dining indoors.
Casa Godi has 5 bedrooms and can sleep up to 12 persons. Rate includes daily breakfast, housekeeping and villa manager. Personal chef can be added for additional fee. Cost of groceries and bar not included.
Best of Lists
Rates Per Night USD
|May 2 to Jun 15 Aug 16 to Dec 15||$1207|
|Jun 16 to Aug 15||$1380|
|Jan 6 to May 1||$1552|
|Festival Season-First 2 Weeks of Jan||$2000|
Need To Know
Dates can become available at any time. For the most up to date availability.
- Call: 361.243.6248
- Click: Go To Contact Form
5 Bedrooms, each with Zoned Air Conditioning+Ceiling Fan
- 3 bedrooms have ensuite bath, 2 share a bath
- 3 bedrooms have private terraces, 1 opens onto common area deck
- Safe for Guest Valuables in Master Suite
- Blow Dryer
- 3 King Beds
- 1 Queen Bed
- 1 Suite with Queen+Single Bed
- Sofa Sleeper with Full Bed in Master Suite