1 Free Night and 5-Star Service
- Stay 4 nights, Pay for 3 during Value Season
Casa Majani is located inside the gates of the Punta Mita resort next to the fabulous St Regis hotel. Majani offers membership to private beach clubs, golf and tennis along with a 14-passenger van, 6-passenger electric golf cart and 4 town bikes for getting around the resort.
Designed by renowned architects Manolo Manestre and Juan Collignon with the concept that every space has intention, Casa Majani is a network of pathways, reflection pools, lush gardens and dramatic lighting. Sustainable materials and organic elements were used in the construction.
The bedroom suites are separate bungalows placed throughout the property; each has a Control 4 system, wireless music streaming and televisions with Blu-ray. The sliding walls of the serene yoga sanctuary can be closed for air conditioning during summer months; the gym features Precor equipment and the media room a Bowers and Wilkins home theater system.
The grand palapa is the centerpiece overlooking 150 linear feet of infinity pool that border two ocean front bedrooms and one of the many dining areas, creating an over-water effect around the pool. The pool itself has the capacity to be set at different temperatures in each section.
At ocean’s edge is a sand terrace with lounges shaded by sculptural Manzanillo trees during the day and a fire pit for star gazing at night. The beach is narrow and rocky but paddle boards and kayaks are provided.
Impeccable staff includes a gourmet chef with sit-down service 3 times per day, a house wine list and Sub-Zero wine storage. Casa Majani allows events making it the perfect venue for an intimate wedding or milestone trip. The villa sleeps up to 12 adults and 2 extra children at no additional fee, but is best suited for children over the age of 6 due to all the water features on the property.
Best of Lists
6 bedrooms with:
- Open-concept Ensuite Baths
- Motorized shades with sheer and blackout option
- Flat screen TV with Blu-ray
- Control 4 remote system
- Wireless music streaming system
- Access to outdoor areas and gardens
- Zoned Air Conditioning+Ceiling Fans
- Safe for guest valuables
- Bath Supplies include Blow Dryer, Robes, Luxury Bath Products
- 2 Oceanfront Suites over the pool
- 3 Garden Suites
- 1 Small Bedroom, partial view of gardens
All suites are private bungalows, separate from the common areas.
- 5 Bedrooms with King
- 1 Bedroom with 2 Full Beds
- “Aramara” or Ocean Suite – King bed. The largest over-water suite and closest to the ocean, one side is bordered by the pool, another has seating on the sand terrace; bath features an outdoor shower and large stone tub.
- “Keili” or Tree Suite – King bed. This suite is surrounded by the pool on two sides. The terrace extends over the pool and the open concept shower steps off into the pool. Bath also includes a large stone tub.
- “Tao” or Bird Suite – King bed. Outdoor shower, sitting area, terrace with garden view
- “Turi” or Children’s Suite – Two double beds. Outdoor shower, sitting area, terrace with garden view. Turi is near the Yoga Sanctuary and shares a common wall with Tao making it an excellent side-by-side option for families
- “Wiki” or Sun Suite – King bed. The most private of the suites set in the back garden with partial ocean view. Outdoor shower, sitting area, terrace
- “Xotu” or Flower Suite – the farthest from the central common areas, this suite is the smallest of the 6 bedrooms and has a limited view of the gardens.