Casa San Sebastian
Breathtaking oceanfront location overlooking Los Arcos Islands. Designed by award winning architects and decorators, organic elements are mixed with colorful textiles and upscale art set against modern lines and dazzling white stucco walls. Existing trees and boulders were incorporated into the floor plan, native stone and river rock used in the flooring, handcarved wooden doors, all under a soaring palapa roof. Glass walls bring in the surrounding jungle sea scape providing spectacular views of Los Arcos.
The outdoor entertaining area is the prize feature, with a 50ft heated infinity pool with jacuzzi that seems to blend with the ocean. A pool bar+grill next to the water is the gathering place. The rooftop has 360 views with sun terrace, open-air gym and another outdoor dining area under a palapa.
Casa San Sebastian is perfect for family groups; the 6th bedroom is a media room that can be converted for sleeping.
Chef service 3 x day plus night watchman.
Best of Lists
Rates Per Night USD
6 bedrooms each with:
- Ensuite Bath
- Zoned Air Conditioning+Ceiling Fan
- Safe for guest valuables
- Bath Supplies
- Blow Dryer
- Bath Products
- 3 Master Suites with king bed, private terrace and large bath with jetted tub
- 4th Master Suite with king bed, oversized rock shower and skylight
- 5th Bedroom is a Studio with queen bed, full bath and seating area with television
- 6th Bedroom is the Media room with queen sofa sleeper and full bath