Hacienda Camino al Mar
Hacienda Camino al Mar has a special vibe. A distinctly traditional ambiance in the tropics, the villa has antique wooden doors, a talavera fountain, courtyard with pool, open concept architecture and buganvilla spilling over walls. The highlight is the rooftop terrace for sunset happy hour with a fireplace for winter months.
Excellent location next to the beach in the “Golden Zone” tourist district of Bucerias, Hacienda Camino al Mar has 7 bedrooms. Add the Casita next door for 10 bedrooms total and sleeping capacity of 26 with kids when booked jointly as Camino al Mar Estate.
Not only a great option for large groups, the main villa starts at 4BR rates
Famous restaurants Mark’s Grill and Karen’s Beach Club just a few steps down the street. Villa staff will set up beach camp for the day. Because of the long stretch of white sand in this section of Banderas Bay, horseback riding on the beach is a popular activity, staff will make the arrangements. The prevailing winds on this side of the bay also makes Bucerias a mecca for wind surfing. Paddleboard and kayaks available for rent.
Best of Lists
Rates Per Night USD
|7th Flex Room||$1,050||$1,250||$2,500|
6 suites +flex room, Sleeps 14:
- Ensuite Baths
- Please Note: 2 bedrooms on main level form a connecting suite that shares a bath.
- Access to outdoor space
- Zoned Air Conditioning+Ceiling Fan
- Safe for guest valuables
- Bath Products, Blow Dryer
- 3 bedrooms with King Bed+TV
- Half-Bath powder room for pool area
- 1 of the main level suites can be converted to 2 Single Beds and connects to a Flex Room with 2 Single Beds; each of the 2 bedrooms can be set up as king bed or 2 singles.
- The 2 bedrooms share a full bath, making it ideal for family groups.
- 4 Bedrooms with King Bed+TV